Thursday 20 February 2014

Introduction

So, I have been thinking about starting a blog for a while, but just was not sure what to blog about.

My grandfather recently moved, and in clearing out his place, I received some of his old wood work tools, and his lathe. (A lathe is the machine that you use for wood turning).

Box of tools

Block of wood on the lathe

I have been experimenting with wood turning, and have really been enjoying it. So, I have finally decided what to blog about...

I am going to blog about the different woodwork projects that I undertake.

I have been making bowls recently, and have plans to make some coffee tables in the future. Stay tuned to see my future projects!


1 comment:

  1. Stoked! Great stuff Andrew :) Looking forward to seeing what you make! All the best bro!! :D

    ReplyDelete